Recipes

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Well, I've finally done it.

I've finally started my own food blog. I'll be honest with you, I have no idea how I'm going to keep this up, but I'll do my best. As a 3rd year in the graduate film program at NYU, life's not exactly easy. But that's why food and cooking are more important than ever. What's a better (and cheaper) escape from the chaos of life than a really delicious, homemade chocolate chip cookie, or a fantastic roast pork shoulder, or....dare I say it...a really phenomenal piece of toast (which is pretty much any piece of toast).

So, as of right now I'm sure there's absolutely no one who is aware of this blog. Perhaps that'll change. Perhaps it won't. Either way, I'm happy to be writing, cooking, and of course, eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment